The seven surviving Chukwu octuplets turned 10 on Saturday. Here are their names, and a few extra tidbits I gathered from a recent news article:
- Chidinma Anulika (called Chidi)
- Chimaijem Otito (called Chima) <– the tallest and the bossiest
- Chukwuebuka Nkemjika (called Ebuka) <–the best student
- Chinecherem Nwabugwu (called Echerem)
- Chinagorom Chidiebere (called Gorom)
- [Chijindu Chidera (called Odera) – passed away a week after being born]
- Chukwubuikem Maduabuchi (called Ikem) <–the messiest eater
- Chijioke Chinedum (called Jioke)
Though their parents are Nigerian (Ibo specifically), the kids were born and currently reside in Texas.
The octuplets also have a 6-year-old sister named Favor.