Back in the 1910s, serial films with female protagonists were very trendy.
Many of these films had titles that followed the same formula: “The (Plural Noun) of (Female Name).”
- The Adventures of Kathlyn* (1913-1914)
- The Hazards of Helen (1914-1917)
- The Perils of Pauline (1914)
- The Exploits of Elaine* (1915)
- The Mysteries of Myra (1916)
- The Adventures of Ruth (1919)
First question: Using the same formula, can you create a serial title with your own name? (You don’t need to have a female name to play along, of course.) The Enigmas of Nancy, The Nuisances of Nancy, The Entanglements of Nancy, The Nail-Biters of Nancy…not that great, but I’m sure you guys can do better.
Second question: Of the six names listed above, which one do you like best?