Speaking of names on PEI…two six-generation Canadian families (one of which is from PEI) have been featured in the news relatively recently.
Here are the members of the PEI family:
- Tish Lidstone (great-great-great-grandmother)
- Diane Annand (great-great-grandmother)
- Janice Annand (great-grandmother)
- Sherri-Lynn Wallace (grandmother)
- Morgan Wallace (father)
- Kartar Wallace (baby boy born in January 2017)
And here are the members of the second family, from Alberta:
- Vera Sommerfeld (great-great-great-grandmother)
- Gwen Shaw (great-great-grandmother)
- Grace Couturier (great-grandmother)
- Amanda Cormier (grandmother)
- Alisa Marsh (mother)
- Callie Marsh (baby girl born in October of 2016)
So, which six-generation family has the best set of names, do you think?