Happy New Year!
Wondering which NBN posts got the most traffic last year? Here’s the official list:
- Names People Have Given Their Cars
- How to Pronounce Popular Irish Names – Aoife, Cian, Niamh, Oisin
- The Name Your Car Formula, for Name Your Car Day
- Hailey, Haleigh, Haylee… Which Spelling Is Best?
- Is ABCDE Really a Baby Name?
- Avery – Girl Name or Boy Name?
- Car Names as Baby Names
- 110+ Hidden Gems: Rare Baby Girl Names
- Baby Name Needed – Botanical Name for Baby Boy
- What Are the Most Pretentious Baby Names?
And which NBN posts published in 2014 specifically got the most traffic last year?
- Popular Baby Names in Ireland, 2013
- Top Baby Girl Name Debuts of 2013
- Siblings Named Tonsillitis, Meningitis, Appendicitis…
- List of Female Names from 1888
- Popular Baby Names in Poland, 2013
- Popular Baby Names in Estonia, 2013
- Baby Name Trends in South Korea
- 40 Pairs of Baby Names for Girl-Boy Twins
- Names Popular During the Victorian Era
- Kilcher Names – Atz, Farenorth, Jewel, Q’orianka
Thanks so much for reading along year after year, everyone. Your comments and emails mean a lot to me. :)
Is there anything in particular you’d like to see a post about in 2015? Please comment below or send me a note.