German composer Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750) had a total of 20 children.
He had seven with his first wife, Maria Barbara Bach (who was his 2nd cousin). Four of these children survived to adulthood.
- Catharina Dorothea (b. 1708)
- Wilhelm Friedemann (b. 1710)
- Maria Sophia (twin, b. 1713)
- Johann Christoph (twin, b. 1713)
- Carl Philipp Emanuel (b. 1714)
- Johann Gottfried Bernhard (b. 1715)
- Leopold Augustus (b. 1718)
The other 13 he had with his second wife, Anna Magdalena Wilcke. Six survived to adulthood.
- Christiana Sophia Henrietta (b. 1723)
- Gottfried Heinrich (b. 1724)
- Christian Gottlieb (b. 1725)
- Elisabeth Juliana Friderica (b. 1726)
- Ernestus Andreas (b. 1727)
- Regina Johanna (b. 1728)
- Christiana Benedicta (b. 1730)
- Christiana Dorothea (b. 1731)
- Johann Christoph Friedrich (b. 1732)
- Johann August Abraham (b. 1733)
- Johann Christian (b. 1735)
- Johanna Carolina (b. 1737)
- Regina Susanna (b. 1742)
Do you like any of these names? If so, which ones?
Source: David, Hans T., Arthur Mendel and Christoph Wolff. The New Bach Reader: A Life of Johann Sebastian Bach in Letters and Documents. New York: W. W. Norton & Company, 1998.