How popular is the baby name Majestic in the United States right now? How popular was it historically? Find out using the graph below! Plus, see baby names similar to Majestic and check out all the blog posts that mention the name Majestic.
Overconfident baby names like Classy, Epic, Majestic, Handsome and Einstein.
The ones I’ve blogged about so far are Envy, Foxy, Suave and Unique.
Here are some of the baby names that didn’t make the cut: Aristotle, Artist, Boss, Brave, Couture, Czar, Dandy, Emperor, Fancy, Fantasy, Great, Hercules, Legacy, Ninja, Peerless, Pride, Pristine, Ritzy, Romeo, Royalty, Sassy.
If you know anyone who appreciates baby name humor, please share!
See also: Embarrassing Baby Names.
Here’s another batch of unusual-but-real names. This time, all were made in the U.S.A.
- Beveridge Webster (born in 1908) – pianist.
- Chloethiel Woodard Smith (born in 1910) – architect and urban planner.
- Craphonso Thorpe (born in 1983) – football player. (Craphonso = Craig + Alphonso.)
- Fitzedward Hall (born in 1825) – Sanskrit scholar and OED contributor.
- Mahonri Macintosh Young (born in 1877) – sculptor and artist.
- Majestic Mapp (born circa 1980) – basketball player. (Brother of Scientific.)
- Merze Tate (born in 1905) – scholar and professor.
- Rivers Cuomo (born in 1970) – musician.
- Scientific Mapp (born circa 1980) – basketball player. (Brother of Majestic.)
- Townsend Harris (born in 1804) – merchant and politician.
I discovered Craphonso, Majestic and Scientific in Bob Glauber’s recent post on great sports names.