I didn’t have time to pick out 666 names, but here’s a quick list of six:
6. Adolf, but only when used with Hitler.
5. Hannibal, because that Hannibal Lector association is unshakable.
4. Ichabod, because of Ichabod Crane, and because of the name itself. Ick.
3. Butcher: a person I’d want on my football team, but not in my home.
2. Kutattca, which means “bear scattering intestines of a person as it eats him.” Lovely.
1. Monoxide, perhaps the worst baby name I’ve ever seen.
All boy names, ironically.
Can you think of any other scary names?