A dozen peculiar names:
- Anthony Philip David Terry Frank Donald Stanley Gerry Gordon Stephen James Oatway (b. 1973) – retired English footballer who goes by the name “Charlie.” Each given name corresponds to a player on the 1972-1973 Queens Park Rangers team.
- Collingwood Schreiber (1831-1918) – Canadian surveyor and engineer.
- Delarivier Manley (d. 1724) – English novelist.
- Grlenntys Chief Kickingstallionsims (b. 1986) – Alabama State University basketball player.
- Hawthorne Wingo – New York Knicks player during the 1970s. (Discovered this one in a Beastie Boys song, of all places.)
- Icie Macy Hoobler (1892-1984) – American physiologist and biochemist.
- Manton Marble (1834-1917) – editor of the New York World.
- Pomeroy Tucker (1802-1870) – American journalist.
- Quett Ketumile Joni Masire (b. 1925) – second president of Botswana.
- Rensis Likert (1903–1981) – American organizational psychologist.
- Schelto Patijn (1936-2007) – Dutch politician.
- Xenophon Pierce Wilfley (1871-1931) – U.S. senator from Missouri.
Which one do you like the most?