It’s website policy time, people!
I reserve the right to edit and/or delete any comment at any time, without consent. For instance:
- I delete comments by people who use fake email addresses. (If the comment happens to be super-duper interesting, though, I may keep it around.)
- I consider the “name” field a place for one’s personal name (or initials), so if you try to use it as advertising space for your business/blog, don’t be surprised if I replace your business/blog name with a random personal name of my choosing.
By submitting a comment, you grant Nancy’s Baby Names perpetual license to reproduce your words and name in attribution.
You may copy up to 100 words without permission, provided that you give me or the site attribution (so, either “Nancy Man” or “Nancy’s Baby Names”) and that you link back to the original content.
Emails sent to me via this blog are not confidential and may be posted online. By submitting an email, you grant Nancy’s Baby Names perpetual license to reproduce your words and name in attribution.
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- The owner of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine. If I claim or appear to be an expert on a certain topic or product or service area, I will only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
(With help from DisclosurePolicy.org)