Nancy’s Baby Names is a website that looks at the world through the lens of personal names.
The main main focus is to find names that are interesting in some way — names with historical significance, for instance — and tell their stories.
Nancy’s Baby Names began as a blog in March of 2006. Within a few years, it had grown to include a massive directory of girl names and boy names featuring popularity graphs and data tables (e.g., Romeo, Juliet). More recently, I’ve started building a timeline highlighting thousands of U.S. baby names that were influenced by historical events.
If you like Nancy’s Baby Names and want to offer some support, that would be great! Here are some ways to help:
- If you have PayPal, send me a tip.
- Or, buy me a coffee? ;)
- Buy something on Amazon via my that affiliate link (which will give me a small commission at no extra cost to you).
- Click on an advertisement that interests you.
- Share a link to Nancy’s Baby Names with friends, family, co-workers, etc.
- Send some positive vibes my way!
As always, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or comments.