How popular is the baby name Haleigh in the United States right now? How popular was it historically? Find out using the graph below! Plus, check out all the blog posts that mention the name Haleigh.
Happy New Year!
Wondering which NBN posts got the most traffic last year? Here’s the official list:
- Names People Have Given Their Cars
- How to Pronounce Popular Irish Names – Aoife, Cian, Niamh, Oisin
- The Name Your Car Formula, for Name Your Car Day
- Hailey, Haleigh, Haylee… Which Spelling Is Best?
- Is ABCDE Really a Baby Name?
- Avery – Girl Name or Boy Name?
- Car Names as Baby Names
- 110+ Hidden Gems: Rare Baby Girl Names
- Baby Name Needed – Botanical Name for Baby Boy
- What Are the Most Pretentious Baby Names?
And which NBN posts published in 2014 specifically got the most traffic last year?
- Popular Baby Names in Ireland, 2013
- Top Baby Girl Name Debuts of 2013
- Siblings Named Tonsillitis, Meningitis, Appendicitis…
- List of Female Names from 1888
- Popular Baby Names in Poland, 2013
- Popular Baby Names in Estonia, 2013
- Baby Name Trends in South Korea
- 40 Pairs of Baby Names for Girl-Boy Twins
- Names Popular During the Victorian Era
- Kilcher Names – Atz, Farenorth, Jewel, Q’orianka
Thanks so much for reading along year after year, everyone. Your comments and emails mean a lot to me. :)
Is there anything in particular you’d like to see a post about in 2015? Please comment below or send me a note.
More than half of the 325 people who voted in the “Hailey” poll liked either Hailey or Hayley more than other spelling variations of the name:
Perhaps the most interesting thing about this outcome is that the top three names all happen to end in -ey. Do you think that’s the key to their appeal?
UPDATE, 11/2013: The first Hailey poll closed a long time ago, but I’ve just opened up a second one – go vote!
Most of the following names ranked among the top 1,000 baby girl names of 2007:
Of the ten, which is your favorite spelling? Cast your vote in the sidebar, or leave a comment below with your answer.
P.S. Are there any other spellings (e.g. Haileigh, Halie, Hayly) you like even better?
UPDATE, 11/2013: Here are the original results, but let’s try a brand new poll! Vote below:
The top baby names in Cowlitz County, Washington in 2007 were:
Source: Cowlitz County is undergoing a minor baby boom by Barbara LaBoe