- 1965: 7 baby girls named Heavenly
- 1964: unlisted
- 1963: 6 baby girls named Heavenly [debut]
- 1962: unlisted
- 1961: unlisted
Where did it come from?
A character in the 1962 movie Sweet Bird of Youth.
Heavenly Finley was played by actress Shirley Knight, who was nominated for an Oscar for “Best Actress in a Supporting Role” for the part.
- 1964: 49 baby boys named Chance
- 1963: 52 baby boys named Chance
- 1962: 36 baby boys named Chance
- 1961: 8 baby boys named Chance
- 1960: 6 baby boys named Chance
Sweet Bird of Youth was based on the 1959 play of the same name written by Tennessee Williams.
Do you like the name Heavenly? Do you like it more or less than Nevaeh?
P.S. Interestingly, a few years later, the name Heavenly was used for a male movie character in the biker flick The Wild Angels (1966).