Another batch of long unusual-but-real names:
- Eulavelle: Eulavelle Lee Drake was born in California in 1913.
- Henderina: Botanist/cinematographer Henderina “Rina” Victoria Scott was born in England in 1862.
- Hurieosco: Hurieosco Austill was born in Alabama in 1841.
- Jacquemin: Jacquemin, brother of Jeanne d’Arc, was born in France in the early 15th century.
- Jettabee: Radio scriptwriter Jettabee Ann Hopkins was born in Nebraska in 1905.
- Lianella: Film actress Lianella Carell was born in Italy in 1927.
- Limbania: St. Limbania was born in Cyprus in the 13th century. The Philadelphia Art Museum has a painting of Saint Limbania (1725).
- Lodusky: Lodusky Jerusha Taylor was born in Minnesota in 1856. (According to Cleveland Kent Evans, the name Lodusky was derived from the literature name Lodoïska, which may have been inspired by Louise. The title character in Frances Hodgson Burnett’s book Lodusky (1877) went by the nickname “Dusk.”)
- Marjabelle: Etiquette expert Marjabelle Young Stewart was born in Iowa in 1924.
- Marmaduke: Shipping magnate Marmaduke Furness was born in England in 1883.
- McKaskia: McKaskia Stearns Bonnifield was born in West Virginia in 1833.
- Mellcene: Mellcene Thurman Smith was born in Missouri in 1872.
- Minervina: Minervina was the first wife of Constantine the Great during the early 4th century.
Which of the above do you like best?