Time for the middle installment of the top boy name debuts.
From 30 to 21:
- Kadeem debuted with 52 baby boys in 1988.
Inspired by Kadeem Hardison, an actor on the TV sitcom A Different World.
Armias, Diallo & Draven, 3-way tie for #29
- Armias debuted with 54 baby boys in 2019.
Inspired by rapper Ermias Asghedom (Nipsey Hussle).
- Diallo debuted with 54 baby boys in 1971.
Inspired by an article in Jet magazine.
- Draven debuted with 54 baby boys in 1994.
Inspired by Eric Draven, a character in the movie The Crow.
- Vadhir debuted with 55 baby boys in 2010.
Inspired by Vadhir Derbez, winner of the TV dance show Mira Quien Baila 2010.
Asahd & Mychal, 2-way tie for #26
- Asahd debuted with 59 baby boys in 2017.
Inspired by the son of DJ Khaled.
- Mychal debuted with 59 baby boys in 1978.
Inspired by basketball player Mychal Thompson.
- Toriano debuted with 62 baby boys in 1970.
Inspired by singer Toriano “Tito” Jackson, a member of The Jackson 5.
- Jionni debuted with 63 baby boys in 2011.
Inspired by Jionni LaValle, boyfriend of reality TV star Snooki Polizzi.
Jahseh & Tajh, 2-way tie for #22
- Jahseh debuted with 65 baby boys in 2018.
Inspired by rapper Jahseh Onfroy (XXXTentacion).
- Tajh debuted with 65 baby boys in 1989.
Inspired by singer Tajh Abdulsamad, a member of The Boys.
Pharrell & Quindon, 2-way tie for #21
- Pharrell debuted with 67 baby boys in 2003.
Inspired by singer Pharrell Williams.
- Quindon debuted with 67 baby boys in 1996.
Inspired by Quindon Tarver, the boy who sang “When Doves Cry” in the movie William Shakespeare’s Romeo + Juliet.
More baby name debuts coming up tomorrow!
[Latest update: 7/2021]