Here’s the second-to-last installment of the top baby name debuts for boys!
From 20 to 11:
- Cordaro debuted with 69 baby boys in 1986.
Inspired by Cordero Roberts, a character on the soap opera “One Life to Live.”
- Yosgart debuted with 72 baby boys in 2008.
Inspired by soccer player Yosgart Gutiérrez.
- Jabbar debuted with 77 baby boys in 1972.
Inspired by basketball player Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.
- Romello debuted with 80 baby boys in 1994.
Inspired by Roemello Skuggs, a character in the movie Sugar Hill.
- Kiptyn debuted with 82 baby boys in 2009.
Inspired by Kiptyn Locke, a contestant on the reality TV show “The Bachelorette.”
- Christia debuted with 82 baby boys in 1989.
Not inspired by anything — just part of the great baby name glitch of 1989.
- Jeremih debuted with 88 baby boys in 2009.
Inspired by singer Jeremih.
- Taurean debuted with 90 baby boys in 1981.
Inspired by Taurean Blacque, an actor on the TV show “Hill Street Blues.”
- Quayshaun debuted with 93 baby boys in 1991.
Inspired by rapper Quayshaun.
- Jkwon debuted with 100 baby boys in 2004.
Inspired by rapper J-Kwon.
Have any guesses about which names will be in tomorrow’s top 10?